Kurds in Iraq
- Hiltermann, J.R. (2007). A Poisonous Affair: American, Iraq, and the Gassing of Halabja.
Cambridge, United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press.
- Human Rights Watch. (1995) Genocide in Iraq: The Anfal Campaign Against the Kurds. New
Haven, CT: Yale University Press.
Kelly, M. J. (2008). Ghosts of Halabja: Saddam Hussein and the Kurdish Genocide
- Saleem, H. (2005). My father's rifle : a childhood in Kurdistan / Hiner Saleem ; translated from the French by Catherine Temerson. New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2005.
- Choo, V. (1993). Forensic evidence of Iraqi atrocities against Kurds. Lancet, 341(8840), 299.
- Gunter, M. M. (2003). Kurdish Future in a Post-Saddam Iraq. Journal Of Muslim Minority Affairs, 23(1), 9.
Kelly, M. J. (2007). The Anfal trial against Saddam Hussein. Journal of Genocide Research, 9(2), 235-242.
- Rabil, R. G. (2002). Operation ‘Termination of Traitors’: The Iraqi Regime Through its Documents. Middle East Review of International Affairs, 6(4), 14-21.
Sewell, M. A. (2003). Freedom from Fear: Prosecuting the Iraqi Regime for the Use of Chemical Weapons. bepress Legal Series, 51.
- van Wilgenburg, W. (2012). Breaking from Baghdad. World Affairs, 175(4), 47-54.
Zanger, M. (2002). Refugees in their own country. Middle East Report, 32(1; ISSU 222), 40-43.